People are giving Wilson money to thank him for killing an unarmed black teenager. Please report this to GoFundMe, as it violates their Terms of Service and they get 5% of the tens of thousands of dollars being donated. Click to report.
This is my message, in case you want to copy and paste:
Your Terms of Service prohibit “items that promote… hate, racial intolerance, or the financial exploitation of a crime.” Take a look at the comments that come with the donations on this page and tell me that doesn’t violate your terms. “Support Officer Wilson” is a thin veil for people rewarding Wilson for killing a black kid.
me, about to get mauled to death by a wolf: puppy! who's a handsome puppy
No but imagine technomagic possibilities
witches putting in protective charms into a site’s coding to protect it from hackers
making layered graphics with a protective sigil with 0 opacity and flattening it so it’s there but invisible
writing a charm on the inside of a phone case to help it from getting lost
hiding a good luck spell on the bottom white space of an email to help the person they forward it to because they’ve been having a bad week
I… do all of these.
Like, ALL of them. Only the first one wasn’t just a protection charm on the site, it was also a fortune spell.
HELLO!~ so… I have some pretty amazing followers. I’ve also had some rough times lately, and having all of you with me has helped me in more ways than I can ever really articulate. So, as a way of thanking you, I wanted to put together a package of goodies for one special person. (And if it goes well, I’ll be doing it more often!!)
- giveaway blogs excluded
- must be following me constantine-spiritworker
- reblog to enter (likes don’t count!)
- be a US resident or at least have a US address (sorry, shipping sucks)
- have an open ask box so I can get your address
- be 18 years or older
- This giveaway is in no way associated with Tumblr
- winner will be chosen at random on 8/31
- the winner must respond within 24 hours or a new one will be selected
don’t be one of the asshole blogs I’ve had issues with the last few weeks (none of you should be following me anyway)
- 1 abalone shell & stand
- 6 quartz points & organza pouch
- 1 bloodstone merkaba pendulum
- 1 7-day white, unscented jar candle
- 2 pieces palo santo
- 3 black tea lights (unscented)
- 3 jasmine bouquet scented white tea lights
- 3 lavender scented tea lights
- 12 white, unscented chime/vigil candles
- 1 copy Psychic Tarot by Nancy Antenucci
- 1 copy Llewellyn’s 2015 Daily Planetary Guide
- 1 maroon triquetra journal with elastic closure
- The Conscious Spirit Oracle Deck
- Madame Endora’s Fortune Cards
- 1 custom tarot/card reading spread cloth (not pictured) (winner will get to pick one from my stash)
- 1 custom drawstring bag (not pictured) (winner will get to pick the size & colors)
Okay! Go nuts!
Reblog if you do any sort of godphoning.
Even if it’s very brief, I want to know about you.
If you live anywhere near Evansville Indiana please be safe because apparently 10 women have been abducted and now they’re saying it’s a possible serial killer sO please don’t go anywhere alone
gods for the modern age: crom cruach
wear gold on your fingers. wear darkness as your crown. rule through fear, through power, through the blood on your teeth and the grasp of your reaching hands. offer your blessing only at great cost, and never compromise. give back only what you wouldn’t miss. accept only the best. never change your crooked way for anyone; yours is strength, and control, and the violent glory of life and death itself.
gods for the modern age: brigid
be whatever you choose to make yourself. create; write; heal; love. when the worst comes, hold your head high and remember you are exalted. court darkness, embrace death, and walk out again, carrying springtime in your train and bringing light to all you touch. make home wherever you go. when the night is long and cold and dark, do not fear: woman of fire, you have only to light a candle.
gods for the modern age: gwyn ap nudd
do not bow to fate. contest others; contest the heavens. hunt your enemies, hunt for sport, hunt because it makes you feel alive. blacken your eyes—with fists, with fury, with the shadow of the storm, it doesn’t matter which. in the end, they’re all one and the same. mount up, ride out, and drag the underworld with you: you are master of the hunt, and there are none who can escape you.
gods for the modern age: sirona & grannus
where you walk, the water of life will follow—but you need not walk alone. you are stronger in partnership, so clasp your hands together and work your magic. draw heat from the depths, light from the darkness, life from the dying. crown yourselves in stars and sunlight and pour your healing waters out upon the earth: you are the river, and the rivers flow through you. let the warmth of the water soak into your bones and take your pains away.